Friday, September 11, 2009

Varisty football & stuff...

So I started school, for the few of you that read my blog you already knew that. Hahahaaa, but anyways, It was alright. Not as I expected. Some group took over the table, but Nathaniel and I managed to get it back today. Haha. It was the first Varsity Home game, and uhh, we got killed... Hung out with Arlene, Ceasar, Mylee, Jonathan, Sergio, and Josh. Wasn't really feeelin it though. I was the Debbie Downer of the night. I needa be more outgoing, or talk more or whatever the hell. Well during the day, I was late to my zero period. That was suuuperrr embarrassing. Skipped 1st for ASB, hung out in the ASB room in 2nd. Then 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th were just whatever. Someone signed me up to be in the Solar Academy & VAPA Academy. Yeah, I don't even know what the hell Solar Academy is. I'm tired & hungry.


789.<3 I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment