Thursday, September 24, 2009

Black&Gold<3

A new feel good song.

School is going good. My blog layout is under construction. I'm trying to play around with the colors. Hahaha. There is a Varsity home game tomorrow against... I'm not sure. Zero period is killing me. I'm walking in like 30 seconds after the bell rings, & she counts me late. I don't think my teacher likes me. But oh well, I really don't care. Ohh, finally starting Confirmation on Monday again (: Its my last year taking classes! I'm going to miss the friends I made there, because a lot of them don't go to La Mirada. Hopefully after we're done with classes, we'll hangout still. I'm just going to blog about random things now... Like the weather! Its been super hot the past two days. Oh, for those of you who read my blog & go to La Mirada, there is a Rally tomorrow at Lunch so you guys should go & support your team! Okay, well I have alot of homework to do. Bye (:

Oh, I kinda want these. I have no idea why. It caught my attention when I saw it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment