Friday, September 4, 2009

So, I'm not

Going to Melrose... :\ People are coming to my house to do stuff. Getting a new TV to put into my room so I could get a desk. Also getting new tv's to put into my sisters & parents room. Then having the carpet cleaned. So we have to move everything. I woke up hella early to finish, and I successfully finished my room. I just need to finish my mom's room, but she keeps saying, "Just wait!" every time I try to start to move things. I need to get things done... NOW!

I love me some good quality "LA time."

Ohh, & my mom thinks I look like the girl on Ceasar's shirt & so do a few other people. But I see no resemblance.



Sorry for the shitty picture quality. I reallly really need to start taking my baby Nikon D90 out more often.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie... Everyone says she's my twin... My boyfriend is obsessed with her before he even met me. Even Liezel says I look like her.. HAHA! She's pretty though, but her modeling pictures are kind of gross.. My boyfriend had that picture on his phone when I first met him too. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete