Sunday, September 13, 2009

I found my place, in the world....

Smother Me - The Used.


I think I already posted that song in a previous post. But whatever, I like it. So today, or yesterday I mean (Saturday), I woke up from my short nap at almost 10. Man, I really have a hard time sleeping. Anyways, I woke up & went to Kayla's. We went to Behrenger Park to watch her little sister's soccer practice. After that, we went to the house, then left to take the kids to Chuck-e-Cheese & LM Regional park to play & stuff. Left from there, went to the big ass Forever 21 in Anaheim for a bit, then went back to her house because her friend Danielle was there. Then Danielle drove & brought Kayla & I to Brea for a bit, then kicked it at Kay's house. Got picked up to get ready & then went to my Tita's Housewarming party. Today (Sunday), I'm gonna go take family pictures. Hahhaa.


Ugh, not in the greatest of moods at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment