Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This feeeling,

Sucks. I don't know what to do anymore. It comes, then it goes. & It makes me wonder that if there is really something worth trying for. We'll just have to find out.

So, I didn't end up going to sleep early last night. Slept around 3 ish? Woke up reaaally late. Meeting was at 10. Set my alarm to 8 because I knew I would just turn it off, & thats exactly what I did. I turned it off. I ended up waking up because Kayla called me at around 9:50. Didn't even get ready, I just did the basics and then left. 2 hour meeting because I had to wait for Kayla. So after the meeting, Kayla and I walked around for a little bit. Then we walked to her house, ate, & then went to Albertsons. Went back to her house, and just chilled for a little bit. Then my mom picked me up. Mom, cousin & I went to Sports Authority, Best Buy, & then went to get some food to bring to my grandparents house. Stayed at my grandparents for a little bit & then I had the urge to want to go running or walking. So I got changed, and left. Kicked it with Zach for a little bit & then walked home. Took a shower, and now I'm wondering if I am still going to Kayla's house.

I think I want to go swimming or something tomorrow. Just want to get out of the house and soak up summer as much as I can before it break ends. *sigh. It went back pretty fast, but I can't wait until this school year starts. I'm excited. :)

-Jasmine.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment