Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Because I am,

"A superwoman, yes I am."

I honestly have been kinna out of it lately. Not really being myself. No clue why. I'm still waiting for the right light to come on. Or the right door to open. I wish I went to core camp, because then it probably would have went on or opened. Suddenly when something doesn't go right, something else that didn't go right before, goes right. What the helll? If you get what I mean, whoever is reading this. I really want school to start. Or at least have registration already. This summer has been... I don't even know. I miss last summer though. Anyways, I didn't do much today. Went to Albertsons, Carls Jr., &Sams Club. I was minding my own business walking around Sams Club with my cousin getting whatever we needed to get & some random guy yells, "DEENG! Your Jordans are dope!" What the... I just started laughing. No idea why. I passed by my old dance studio today too & I realized how much I really miss dancing. (Melanie just said "Long Beezy." I just thought it was funnny. Hahahah!) Thank god for feel good music. It has gotten me in such a great mood &now i'm all smiley. :D

-Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment