Friday, August 14, 2009

Reaaaallly tired.

Didn't sleep until around 5. Can't sleep early, even if I tried. Like last night, took me four hours. Ahh. Shit, topping it off, people kept calling my phone around 7:30. Weirdest missed call was from a Rehabilitation/Therapy Medical Center Hospital thing. WTF? Kinna weird. Called the number back and it said to call a different number, I called and some lady answered and I told her I got a missed call from the number, and she goes, "It could be anywhere in the hospital." Right when she said hospital I was just thinking like WTF? Who called me from here? Whaaaaat?! & my cousin constantly comes in and out of my room. Would freakin be on the phone talking hella loud thinking I'm a heavy sleeper &that I don't hear him. I finally told him to GTFO. &now he came back, and is sleeping on my bed. -_- Getting ready and gonna to Cerritos for whaaatever. Peace&Love.

789.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment