Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Survey;

Did some random survey with Big Daddy Bencomo(:



Do you smoke weed everyday?
J - Never, never.
C - fsho.. haha yeah right

Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you?
J - No.
C - No.

Are you going anywhere for this summer?
J - Yeah.
C - Yes

Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side?
J - Neither
C - Neither

Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
J - When I need to.
C - Hardly, when i need to.

If somebody liked you, would you want them to tell you?
J - Sure?
C - Yes.

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
J - I guess it just depends who.
C - Hmm, I guess, not really a big deal.

What is something you like to do when you're down?
J - Uh, I don't know.
C - Cut myself.

Do you regret anything from your past?
J - No.
C - haha, i was just kidding about the last one, and Nope.

Who is the last person you physically hit?
J - I don't know. Ha.
C - I don't know, Haha.


Do you always answer your phone?
J - Not always, if I don't want to talk to the person, then I wont.
C - I try to.

Someone called you at 3:00 AM who do you expect it to be?
J - Ceasar
C - Jasmine

Do you eat whip cream out of a can?
J - Haha, sometimes.
C - I like to :D

If the last person you kissed moved away, would you be sad?
J - Yeeaah ):
C - Fck yeah.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
J - Yeah.
C - Sure

What did you do yesterday?
J - Babysit, mini party.
C - Nothing

Have you ever been hit on through text message?
J - Yes
C - Yes

Is there someone you will never forget?
J - Of course
C - Yes

Do you get distracted easily?
J - Sometimes?
C - Haha yeah, well somewhat.

Can you make brownies without looking at the instructions?
J - Just need the ingredients
C - Fck no

Who is the last person you texted?
J - Cousin
C - Fathom

Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
J - Nah.
C - Nah, its all good.

What's the 10th text in your inbox say?
J - Deleted them.
C - "What's up"

Do you have tan lines?
J - Yeah.
C - No I don't, its all cleared.

Want someone or something you cant have?
J - No.
C -Neither.

What exciting events coming up?
J - New York, Chicago, Core Camp
C - Getting some shoes/Denver/Bday

Why do you think people cheat on their bf/gf so much?
J - Not happy.
C - Not satisfied.

Have you ever thought about killing someone in detail?
J - I don't knoww.
C - Hmm, Maybe I cant remember.

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them?
J - Yeah
C - Nope

Do you like to take walks?
J - Yes(:
C - Yes I do

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
J - No.
C - Somewhat.

Any plans for Saturday?
J - Party.
C - EDC

Strawberries or blueberries?
J - Strawberries.
C - Strawberries

Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
J - Nah
C - Yes

Do you have unlimited texting?
J - Yes
C - Yes

Do you sleep with socks on?
J - Sometimes, I wake up with them off.
C - I do, but I wake up with them off or take them off sometimes.

Is there someone that makes you happy when you see them, or talk to them?
J - Yeahhhh ! (:
C - Yeah.

Will tomorrow be better than today?
J - I don't know.
C - Hopefully

Is any part of you sad at all?
J - Nope.
C - Nope

Are you wasting your time on someone?
J - No.
C - No.

Do you miss someone right now?
J - Yeah.
C - Yeah.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
J - Only god knows.
C - Hmm, will I?

Think back to August 2008, were you in a relationship?
J - No.
C - Yes I was.

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
J - Nah
C - Nope

Have you found someone you really like?
J - Yeah.
C - Hmm, Yeah.

What can you say about the first girl on your top?
J - I miss her.
C - I have no girl on my top.

Your ex calls you to hang out what do you say?
J - Uh..
C - Yeah I guess?

What do you hear right now?
J - Music
C - Music

3 comments: