Friday, June 26, 2009

Only just a friend the love story begins;

"Now here's a happy ending to believe in. You're always there for me, now you're with me in my dreams It's got me wondering if you ever dream of me. I don't wanna risk losing everything, but I'll take the chance and tell you what I'm thinking."

Cross the Line - John Legend

New favorite song right now. Came back from Kayla's around 11 something. So today, I Went to the ASB meeting with Kayla, waited for my mom to pick us up. Dropped Nate off at his house, went to get some lunch, went to Kayla's to kick it, ended up going to the movies and getting picked up suuuuperr late from her house. My back is hurting. Fckn horrible. :\ Now I'm watching the Degrassi marathon thing. I need to fckn vent. I can't stop listening to that song. Going to Kay's tomorrow for Hope's Bday party. Should be fun. G'night all.


RTC, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment