Friday, June 19, 2009

A little bit....

In love with youu!

Thats one of my new "feel good" songs(: If you haven't heard it, go check it out.

Little Bit - Lykke Li&Drake


Anyways, I went to my cousins graduation at El Rancho High, in Pico Rivera. Wow, hahaha. I ran into my best friend from kindergarten. Aw, I really missed her. I saw a few people I knew from elementary school, but I doubt they would remember me, so I didn't bother to say hi or what's up or whatever. There was a pretty cool fireworks show after the graduation ceremony though. What sucks is that we couldn't get into the stadium because we had balloons and flowers and stuff, and I guess they didn't let anyone take any into the stadium. But whats good was that the fireworks, like where they were coming from, was right next to us, so I guess you can say we had "front row" seats. Then we just went to TGI Friday's after. Came home around 12:15 a.m.? So fckn tired. I have a dentist appt soon, and I don't know what i'm doing after, so text/call.



Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment