Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She's the kinnna girll you wanna marry;

"The kind of girl you'd walk the whole world for."

Wanna Love You Girl - Robin Thicke

Yesterday, I had an ASB meeting. Just cleaned the room and whatnot. I don't think i'm going to Core Camp anymore. Lunch at Red Robin today with haha I don't even know who's gna go. Then maybe kick it after. I really hate my phone, its lagging. Whoever I call or calls me can hardly hear me. Oh well whatever.

UPDATE:
I didn't end up going to Lunch... Hahaha, met up with Lindsay and Arlene to get yogurt at BerryCool, and then decided to take "cue" pictures at the asian comic book store next to that. Then came home, went to Walmart, CVS, and 7-eleven. Then just came back from the gym. I'm energized. Tmrw, gna wake up at 7 and go running with Arlene. Pool around 12. Haha.


<3Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment