Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wanna,

"Dance tonight, I wanna toast tonight, I spend my money tonight."


So, I got my hair done today. Its a reddish brown, kinna? Its dark. Ms. Ramirez did a great job. I recommend you go to her. I'll post info on the place at the bottom of this post. Anyways, besides getting my hair done, I just went to breakfast with my grandparents and my sister, went to target, and went to the store. I just had breakfast for dinner. Blueberry pancakes and a smoothie. Its hot.


SARA'S WORLD OF BEAUTY SALON AND DAY SPA
5423 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90621
714-521-8280

Ask for Lisa Ramirez, and say that Jasmine Miranda told you bout it[: & let me know if you need more info, or if you went.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I wanna go to her for a hair trim! Hehehe, how much is it?

    ReplyDelete