Sunday, October 4, 2009

October (:

Helllo! So I don't really update this daily. Sorreehh for that. This week has been, great!(: School school schoooolll! Started confermation on Monday(: Tuesday, well I think it was Tuesday, Liezel picked me up, and we went to Sunny & then her house. Wednesday was back to school night. Thursday was a regular day, and Friday I went out with Kaaaylaa. Went to chill at her house after school with Taj since it was minimum day. Went home & got ready to go to dinner with my fam. Went to Kayla's again around 8 something then went to the block & saw When Love Happens. After the movie, we went to her brother's girlfriend's place to kick it. It was 2:30 a.m. by the time I got home. Surprised I didn't get in trouble. My little cousin turned 5 yesterday. Maaan, everyone is growing up so fast. I remember when I was my little cousin's age. I was in the Philippines when I turned 5. Hahaha. I need to go back over there. Hopefully I get to go this summer. I want a puppy. (:


kbye.
<3LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment